Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw the amazing spider man 2 definitely better than the first and the cgi was boss imo
    I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

• Saw Memento for the second time yesterday. Defiantly a film that gets better with a second viewing. Amazing movie it is!

Comment

• Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
        Saw Memento for the second time yesterday. Defiantly a film that gets better with a second viewing. Amazing movie it is!
        Christopher Nolan

Comment

• [MENTION=29841]ProBitaz.[/MENTION] I watched Enemy mate. Yeah that shit was confusing. I was partially right about

SPOILERIt not being two people and it just being him and it being a split mind. I got that fine. But the whole Spider thing man, that shit was smart, very very smart film.

It should have more than a 7.1/10 on IMDB. Probably not been rated as high just because people don't like what they don't understand so I can imagine people slating it if they didn't get it.

Glad I got round to watching that one and didn't just leave it in my downloads and never get to watch it because of not being in the mood. If I hadn't seen you comment about it, I may not have watched it.

I'll be thinking about that one all week. Probably gonna have to watch it a couple more times.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joey R View Post
            Just saw spider man 2 yesturday. Was really disappointed by it. Way to much was happening in the film.
            Villains were kinda rushed, but loved the story telling with Gwen/Harry... The CGI, slow motion parts, and the rest of the movie was great! Definitely putting things in place, and laying the ground work for the story.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
              @ProBitaz. I watched Enemy mate. Yeah that shit was confusing. I was partially right about

SPOILERIt not being two people and it just being him and it being a split mind. I got that fine. But the whole Spider thing man, that shit was smart, very very smart film.

It should have more than a 7.1/10 on IMDB. Probably not been rated as high just because people don't like what they don't understand so I can imagine people slating it if they didn't get it.

Glad I got round to watching that one and didn't just leave it in my downloads and never get to watch it because of not being in the mood. If I hadn't seen you comment about it, I may not have watched it.

I'll be thinking about that one all week. Probably gonna have to watch it a couple more times.
              Glad you enjoyed it. And yes, it sticks to your mind for a while, there is so much you can do with this movie, different views and angles on it etc.
              But yeah, 80% of the bad ratings is most likely people who didn't understand shit. But I'm just glad I watched it so fuck what people think, I loved it!

Comment

• Gimme something to watch [MENTION=29841]ProBitaz.[/MENTION] I wanna watch something amazing.

Comment

Saw Memento for the second time yesterday. Defiantly a film that gets better with a second viewing. Amazing movie it is!
                  its such an awesome film, it merits like 3 or 4 watches to fully understand it

Comment

• Originally posted by Proof View Post
                    its such an awesome film, it merits like 3 or 4 watches to fully understand it
                    Yeah or even more. I mean, there are so many little tiny details put in there so perhaps the story itself needs 3 or 4 watches but discovering new things to it could have an endless amount of watches.
                    It's like with Fight Club - with every viewing you find something new. I love films like this, that contain an endless amount of things to watch out for, figure out, analyze and so on...

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                    Gimme something to watch @ProBitaz. I wanna watch something amazing.
                    SPOILERThe Raid 2.

Haha seriously though, I could watch that awesomeness a 1000 times over and never get tired of it!

* If you haven't seen the german WWII movie "Das Boot" I would defiantly recommend that. Watched it for the first time a while ago and it's one of the best war movies ever made imo. It's so intense, extremely well directed/written/acted and it doesn't even feel a bit too long, considering it's 3 and 1/2 hours long (at least the Director's Cut is, which is the one I will recommend).

* And if you are still in the mood for more martial arts madness, I would recommend Jackie Chan's "Legend of the Drunken Master". It's silly, yes, considering it's about a fighting style that can only be mastered by drinking alcohol, but when it comes to martial arts fight sequences it's one of the best. It's actually the movie with some of Jackie's best fight scenes, and he seems so incredibly fast in this one, it's crazy. So if you like Jackie Chan movies, and can bare over with silly Chinese humor then you will probably enjoy it, it's a lot of fun imo.

* Lastly, I'll recommend every single Paul Thomas Anderson movie, cause that man is a fucking genius!

Hope there's something for you to watch here!

Comment

Yeah or even more. I mean, there are so many little tiny details put in there so perhaps the story itself needs 3 or 4 watches but discovering new things to it could have an endless amount of watches.
                      It's like with Fight Club - with every viewing you find something new. I love films like this, that contain an endless amount of things to watch out for, figure out, analyze and so on...

SPOILERThe Raid 2.

Haha seriously though, I could watch that awesomeness a 1000 times over and never get tired of it!

* If you haven't seen the german WWII movie "Das Boot" I would defiantly recommend that. Watched it for the first time a while ago and it's one of the best war movies ever made imo. It's so intense, extremely well directed/written/acted and it doesn't even feel a bit too long, considering it's 3 and 1/2 hours long (at least the Director's Cut is, which is the one I will recommend).

* And if you are still in the mood for more martial arts madness, I would recommend Jackie Chan's "Legend of the Drunken Master". It's silly, yes, considering it's about a fighting style that can only be mastered by drinking alcohol, but when it comes to martial arts fight sequences it's one of the best. It's actually the movie with some of Jackie's best fight scenes, and he seems so incredibly fast in this one, it's crazy. So if you like Jackie Chan movies, and can bare over with silly Chinese humor then you will probably enjoy it, it's a lot of fun imo.

* Lastly, I'll recommend every single Paul Thomas Anderson movie, cause that man is a fucking genius!

Hope there's something for you to watch here!
                      Seen some of Paul Thomas Anderson movies, The Master, There will be blood, but still gotta see Magnolia, so might give that a watch. Seen Drunken Master, great film. Das Boot I haven't seen either.

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                        Seen some of Paul Thomas Anderson movies, The Master, There will be blood, but still gotta see Magnolia, so might give that a watch. Seen Drunken Master, great film. Das Boot I haven't seen either.

Thanks
                        Magnolia is 3 hours, but it never gets boring at all. So well written and put together and the cast oh my god perfection. Remember Boogie Nights so freaking funny and well made!

Also, if you wanna watch a movie that dares you to laugh, watch 'Happiness (199'. One of my weirdest movie experiences ever lol.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                          X