X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Pre-order packages

Comment

• Gives us alot of new information on the game through the pre orders!
        Now wondering if I should get the special or collectors edition on midnight launch.

Comment

• You can fly a fucking blimp now???
          OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Defo getting the special addition.

First thing I will do is park that blimp next to trevors trailer lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Waq1 View Post
              Gives us alot of new information on the game through the pre orders!
              Now wondering if I should get the special or collectors edition on midnight launch.
              Defo special edition no matter what, but depends how much the collectors edition is really... Cos the only extra thing I'd want from the collectors edition is the Unique Vehicles and garage property from digital downloads. I ain't bothered about the bag and the snapback and the one other digital download, so probably won't be worth it for me to pay like an extra �20+ just for a garage with two vehicles i'll prob be able to get at some point in the game anyway.

Comment

• Man fuck extra outfits, I'll just have Trevor run around in his underpants
                OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Comment

• I will go with Special or Collector's, which ever the retailer I go to has.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                      Defo special edition no matter what, but depends how much the collectors edition is really... Cos the only extra thing I'd want from the collectors edition is the Unique Vehicles and garage property from digital downloads. I ain't bothered about the bag and the snapback and the one other digital download, so probably won't be worth it for me to pay like an extra �20+ just for a garage with two vehicles i'll prob be able to get at some point in the game anyway.
                      Grand Theft Auto V Collector’s Edition will retail for $149.99, while the Grand Theft Auto V Special Edition will retail for $79.99

Probably about �100 for the collector's edition, and 50 for the special.

and yeah the unique vehicles and garage, will probably be put up on the marketplace/psn to buy a few months after its released anyway.

Edit - Game has the collectors edition at �130

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Postman View Post

Probably about �100 for the collector's edition, and 50 for the special.

and yeah the unique vehicles and garage, will probably be put up on the marketplace/psn to buy a few months after its released anyway.

Edit - Game has the collectors edition at �130
                        Yeah ain't spending �130, no way lol.

Comment

• Yall crazy spending 100 euroes for a fuckin' game no matter how good the game is..

Comment

Working...
                          X