No announcement yet.

Grand Theft Auto V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im trying to post this picture of a board in a shop of max payne, and above it it says, save 20$ of gta v with pre order, then a picture of just the standard gta v box cover at the moment, and underneath it it says coming winter 2012...

but when i copy the picture my internet browser crashes and closes.

Comment

• gta iv was pure shit

san andreas a CLASSIC

not sure about this one

saints row 2 > gta iv

Comment

• Originally posted by T.tunechi View Post
        Im trying to post this picture of a board in a shop of max payne, and above it it says, save 20$ of gta v with pre order, then a picture of just the standard gta v box cover at the moment, and underneath it it says coming winter 2012...

but when i copy the picture my internet browser crashes and closes.
        Well give us a link and we will copy it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
          Well give us a link and we will copy it.
          http://oyster.ignimgs.com/mediawiki/...-FutureGTA.jpg

Dont know how reliable it is, it was posted on a gta v thread on a man united forum, but on one replied to the user who posted it.

Comment

http://oyster.ignimgs.com/mediawiki/...-FutureGTA.jpg

Dont know how reliable it is, it was posted on a gta v thread on a man united forum, but on one replied to the user who posted it.
            That's not really a box art though, more like a placeholder. We all know a GTA box art always comes with pictures of the game characters, not just the logo.
            OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• GTA game covers are like comics

Comment

• Originally posted by jayseanandlilwayne View Post
                gta iv was pure shit

san andreas a CLASSIC

not sure about this one

saints row 2 > gta iv
                Get you some soup and catch up on some rest b

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
                  That's not really a box art though, more like a placeholder. We all know a GTA box art always comes with pictures of the game characters, not just the logo.
                  Yeah i know, i wasn't talking about the box art. they cant put a official box art up to promote the deal when rockstar haven't released one yet, so they have to use a placeholder. i was just saying about whats underneath it, where it says coming winter 2012.

Even if rockstar announce it for winter 2012 it will probably get delayed too 2013 anyway.

Comment

• It really doesn't matter to me anyway, since I'm only gettin the PC version, which is definitely coming next year.
                    OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
                      It really doesn't matter to me anyway, since I'm only gettin the PC version, which is definitely coming next year.
                      Why not get it on console?

i dont know about gaming on PC, so dont know how far it has come, but the graphics are better on consoles right?

Comment

Why not get it on console?

i dont know about gaming on PC, so dont know how far it has come, but the graphics are better on consoles right?
                        flamebait post >.>

Comment

• Originally posted by Brooklyn View Post
                          Get you some soup and catch up on some rest b

did you honestly like gta iv it was so boring get outta here

Comment

Working...
                          X