Dedication 5!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SkyIsTheLimit23 View Post
    My homie got them exclusives and he just played me a track off D5. Wayne has jumped on that U.O.E.N.O. and he kilt that mother fucker
    I just fell on my board UOENO it

Comment

• im predicting it comes out last day in July. or early August.

Comment

• Originally posted by joeycmj View Post
        im predicting it comes out last day in July. or early August.
        i wish he would call himself the best rapper alive again

Comment

• D5 August 5th

Comment

• Originally posted by VinoMambaKobe View Post
            D5 August 5th
            It's doubtful.

All I have in this world is a pistol and a promise!

Comment

• Hyped for this tbh... I get hyped for any new material like this. After hearing his verses in rich gang I'm even more pumped.

Comment

• Originally posted by VinoMambaKobe View Post
                D5 August 5th
                strong first post.

Comment

• 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

• Originally posted by TrukDaWurl77 View Post
                    hell yea i loved that song but i heard mad rumors it was started 2008.
                    Nah. People just said that because they couldn't believe he still has that in him(and even then I read an article where someone supposedly hates the song because it's "New Wayne"). Wayne wasn't using autotune like that in 08. Also, Turn On The Lights happened.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

• Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
                      Nah. People just said that because they couldn't believe he still has that in him(and even then I read an article where someone supposedly hates the song because it's "New Wayne"). Wayne wasn't using autotune like that in 08. Also, Turn On The Lights happened.
                      goodlooks thats what i thought too cuz i knew it didnt sound like the 08 autotunchi. that's fucked up tho that people hate it just cuz its the "new wayne" even when the song is still dope af. everyones retarded. and turn on the lights was dope too but i wish the autotune was harsher i hate that smoothed out shit. for example, i think romance would have been SO much better if the autotune sounded like it did on starin at the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by TrukDaWurl77 View Post
                        goodlooks thats what i thought too cuz i knew it didnt sound like the 08 autotunchi. that's fucked up tho that people hate it just cuz its the "new wayne" even when the song is still dope af. everyones retarded. and turn on the lights was dope too but i wish the autotune was harsher i hate that smoothed out shit. for example, i think romance would have been SO much better if the autotune sounded like it did on starin at the world.
                        God I hate Romance.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

• Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
                          God I hate Romance.
                          i mean its ok...but as i said b4 if that shit was completely autotuned up i bet you'd like it.

Comment

Working...
                          X