Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait so the problem is my voice right?
    The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

• Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
      Wait so the problem is my voice right?
      Your voice, your mic presence, your flow, your lyrics suck imo, etc.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
        Your voice, your mic presence, your flow, your lyrics suck imo, etc.
        Lol I guess I'll try to improve.

But my voice is my voice. It is what it is, nothing I can do about it.
        The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

• Studio slower than a bitch on Lean...damn!
          Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Wait so the problem is my voice right?

record your voice just talking normally

lemme hear it'

You sound this guy right here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKlkM3Qu5BM
            Last edited by KidComet; 04-14-2012, 11:46 PM.

Comment

• I have an old song that sounds super mono tone ill upload in a min. thats how my regular voice is

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 PM ----------

1111111111111111.mp3

dont judge me on my flow or lyrics lol this was when i first had my mic. just did it so you can hear my regular voice . thats how i sound when im regularly talking to people

Comment

• That doesnt sound montone to me tho, sounds better imo

The other shit u sound like ur trying to hard and shit.

Comment

I have an old song that sounds super mono tone ill upload in a min. thats how my regular voice is

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 PM ----------

1111111111111111.mp3

dont judge me on my flow or lyrics lol this was when i first had my mic. just did it so you can hear my regular voice . thats how i sound when im regularly talking to people
                  Bro that is how you speak forreal..Lol..i thought that was just your rap voice??? where are you from???

Comment

• okay so i just bought a new laptop, and got a samson co1u and m-audio microphone.
                    also currently downloading a cracked version of cool edit and autotune and bout to do some freestyling , and might post some shit soon lol.

i also found an old backup of my data from 2010 at my brother's house on his external hard drive, so it doesnt have all my recent beats/ songs/ and sessions and shit from 2011 ( which imo was my most progressive year), but i got all my data from 2010 and before that.
                    im still looking for my other laptop though becuz i need dat 2011 data.
                    Last edited by YUNG DIEZEL; 04-15-2012, 12:58 AM.
                    EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
                      Bro that is how you speak forreal..Lol..i thought that was just your rap voice??? where are you from???
                      Is that bad ? lol Colombia , basically raised in Florida though.

Comment

Its' not bad to me...but it's not something that alot of people will get used to....but It's cool to me..

Comment

yeah nigga u got like a lisp or some shit and it sounds like ur nose is stuffy.

but like keep working at it.

Comment

Working...
                          X