This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by YUNG DIEZEL View Post
    yeah i already knew about the manual way, or forumula.
    but i wanted the automatic shit that was in the video.
    u still didnt answer my questions about the video though. ...
    does protools use the same process as the video you posted, or did you just randomly post dat shit.
    Better to do it manually cuz sometime automatica plugins can have it wrong.
    and honestly i only watched the beginning didnt pay attention to the rest lol

and lowkey you be annoying as hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAYRMe View Post
      Better to do it manually cuz sometime automatica plugins can have it wrong.
      and honestly i only watched the beginning didnt pay attention to the rest lol

and lowkey you be annoying as hell.
      fuck outta here bruh, how im annoying?? just becuz im asking a question you tried to dodge.
      you bullshittin postin random videos that dont even pertain to the shit you using.
      da fuck is an automatica plugin. fuck outta here doggie.
      Last edited by YUNG DIEZEL; 04-20-2012, 10:18 PM.
      EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

fuck outta here bruh, how im annoying?? just becuz im asking a question you tried to dodge.
        you bullshittin postin random videos that dont even pertain to the shit you using.
        da fuck is an automatica plugin.
        How am i bullshitting? Bro i'm tryin to help you out and you tryin come at me? Just because your ass wants everything spoon feed to you i told why gettin the bpm is important so either take that and use it or dont.

Comment

How am i bullshitting? Bro i'm tryin to help you out and you tryin come at me? Just because your ass wants everything spoon feed to you i told why gettin the bpm is important so either take that and use it or dont.
          Anymore tips? That BPM thing kinda confused me . I got to find out how to do it and shit but since I'm just starting I'll stick to what I know what to use.
          The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

i dont want nothing spoon fed , nigga i spoon feds. (thought of that while typing, dont mind that lol)

but nah, you even said you only watched the beginning of the video, and didnt pay attention to the rest.
            im saying you bullshittin becuz the procedure for finding bpm in the video doesnt line up with the way you're saying it should be done.
            also becuz the daw in the video and the one you use arent even the same.
            if u gonna help people, make sure your examples are based on something you actually doing.
            you was half assin.

on another note, if you got a good ear, you dont need to know the bpm.
            EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
              Anymore tips? That BPM thing kinda confused me . I got to find out how to do it and shit but since I'm just starting I'll stick to what I know what to use.
              I still havent perfected it I just learned how much easier it makes things in terms of dragging and pasting your vocals to fit the beat. For instance if you don't sent the bpm you have to match up the vocals by ear most of the time but by setting the bpm when you first start you can use the bar lines to set up the bpm so instead of using your ear you can use the lines which makes everything alot easier. I'ma get back to you on that my guy knows about all of that more then i do.

Comment

• i dont understand, when i take the time to make a song, no one gives a fuck, but when i make a song in 2 mins and post it fucking around ppl jump on that shit like its a trampoline?

the fk bruh.

Comment

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                  i dont understand, when i take the time to make a song, no one gives a fuck, but when i make a song in 2 mins and post it fucking around ppl jump on that shit like its a trampoline?

the fk bruh.
                  yep, that theory has been exemplified by the rapper lil b.

Comment

yep, that theory has been exemplified by the rapper lil b.

yeah i think ima go in that direction, i just need a fkn idea, something no one has done before.

Comment

I still havent perfected it I just learned how much easier it makes things in terms of dragging and pasting your vocals to fit the beat. For instance if you don't sent the bpm you have to match up the vocals by ear most of the time but by setting the bpm when you first start you can use the bar lines to set up the bpm so instead of using your ear you can use the lines which makes everything alot easier. I'ma get back to you on that my guy knows about all of that more then i do.
                      Yeah man whenever you get something new tell us about it. Every little thing helps tbh.
                      Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                      yeah i think ima go in that direction, i just need a fkn idea, something no one has done before.
                      Yeah you can be funny at times . Do some Weird Al Shit where its good and funny. Not Lil B

Except that pic shit isnt funny. Fuck your sig
                      The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

• hey guys, kid comet posted some gay shit in this thread, check it out>>>>>>>
                        >>>>>>>>>>>>>>. http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/gen...tml#post834124

YELLOW DUCK MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by lilchukieforeheadbig View Post
                          hey guys, kid comet posted some gay shit in this thread, check it out>>>>>>>
                          >>>>>>>>>>>>>>. http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/gen...tml#post834124

ur point ?

Comment

Working...
                          X