Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been a Giant, ya'll comin' out of an ant hill / "bitch you aint lyin', go spit for em some more 'Kill"

Comment

• Originally posted by mykill View Post
      I've been a Giant, ya'll comin' out of an ant hill / "bitch you aint lyin', go spit for em some more 'Kill"

Comment

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
        dont be hatin on mykill because he got the hottest rhymes ever, so hot he has to quote himself so everyone here can get excited about his new song that he's gonna post, and when he posts it tell him how dope it was

YELLOW DUCK MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Lol, I love the trolls yo

Comment

• What happened to everybody?? barely anybody dropped any tracks since i been gone lol.
            Last edited by @Poyo_Kardashian; 05-06-2012, 12:13 AM.
            twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

• "I never thought about the past till i was ahead of the race, reminiscing of me coming in last" -D-FLEX -

C'mon yall!!!! Post throwback songs of yalls, from when you first started rappin in da "throwback thursdays" thread.

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...ys-thread.html
              Last edited by YUNG DIEZEL; 05-06-2012, 07:49 AM.
              EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

• ANY1 wanna collab? any beat ... pm me

Comment

• Originally posted by Gibbsy View Post
                  ANY1 wanna collab? any beat ... pm me
                  I'm workin on my mixtape at the moment, is it cool if I send u sumtin in like a week or 2
                  Hip Hop Ain't Dead It Just Had A Heart Attack
                  But You See I Keep It Pumpin' Yea I Got That Heart Back
                  So Just Call Me....
                  "Little Carter" Or "Little Cardiac"

Comment

• just sold my mic for 50 bucks

I cant wait to come back to this site in 2 years to see how famous everyone got

Comment

just sold my mic for 50 bucks

I cant wait to come back to this site in 2 years to see how famous everyone got
                      Your leaving the site ?
                      The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

• Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
                        Your leaving the site ?
                        no.. but like i aint gonna be on it for like 2 years straight, like in 2 years i wanna see how everyone is gonna be. I bet half of em wont be fkn with music no more

Comment

no.. but like i aint gonna be on it for like 2 years straight, like in 2 years i wanna see how everyone is gonna be. I bet half of em wont be fkn with music no more
                          Oh true. We'll see. Any unreleased tracks?
                          The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Working...
                          X