X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lilchukieforeheadbig View Post
    i see where mykill gets his name from.
    also he uses the whole killer and bloody concept like mykill.
    they both just have different styles, but this mykill miers guy is pretty sick.

04 Mykill Miers - We Official (Feat. Prince Po) (www.nationofhiphop.net) - YouTube

Mykill Miers - Who Am I - YouTube

its not where i got my name from, just a coincidence. I found out about em a little bit after joining this forum though. yeah he's pretty good. my rap persona is influence more by eminem/slim shady than much of anything else... cept I suck as a rapper

Comment

• Originally posted by mykill View Post
      its not where i got my name from, just a coincidence. I found out about em a little bit after joining this forum though. yeah he's pretty good. my rap persona is influence more by eminem/slim shady than much of anything else... cept I suck as a rapper
      why you always so unconfident bout your rap skills ??

Comment

• Originally posted by wayniac number1 View Post
        why you always so unconfident bout your rap skills ??
        im a perfectionist. typically nothing artistic i do ever reaches the level i feel it should be

Comment

• Got my new computer up and running. I am finally back to recording. If you are interested in collaborating hit me up, please. Gonna drop a new song tomorrow or the next day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Artille View Post
            Got my new computer up and running. I am finally back to recording. If you are interested in collaborating hit me up, please. Gonna drop a new song tomorrow or the next day.
            is this fa realz?

Comment

is this fa realz?
              Yes sir, I should be an active member of Tha Studio once again from now on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Artille View Post
                Yes sir, I should be an active member of Tha Studio once again from now on.
                mmmm... got a few things you could work on if you're up for it. lemme know

Comment

• Mas que la economia cuando saltan,
                  Mas que noriega y pablo escobar
                  The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

• Bitch i'm gone all I need is 60 seconds,
                    that a minute of ya time to make a first impression,
                    guarantee when im done all them doubts will turn to questions,
                    like how you get away with murder in the second.

Comment

• Blanko's verse on Mykill's 'Punchlines' track is still so epic. I wanna hear some new Blanko, dude is probably on a whole crazier level now

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

mmmm... got a few things you could work on if you're up for it. lemme know
                        I'm definitely down to collab. Feel free to send it my way.

Comment

• Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
                          Blanko's verse on Mykill's 'Punchlines' track is still so epic. I wanna hear some new Blanko, dude is probably on a whole crazier level now
                          yesssir. i think he fell off the face of the earth though. he had a kid and fam to take care of, so that prolly bit em in the butt a little...

Comment

Working...
                          X