Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: [Official Site/Forum Suggestions] Got Some Ideas? Post Them Here!

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
    Danny just spoke to me. Me and him going to go over all it all tonight. And he's gunna try to add some new smilies too
    This site has a lot of good ones.

Smiles -GfxLovers - All IM Smiley (Smile) Emoticons Animation Graphics for Forum, Blog & Instant Messengers

Comment

Yeah a few of those and some of these also:

Index of /smilies/imgs

Comment

Believe me we have it covered. Well he's going to do something about the forum home page button. Hopefully make it bold red or something, and as for Twitter? I tried, Danny for some reason isn't a massive fan of the forums, most of his time is spent in the blogs but I'll see what I can do, I do agree, he has like 150k+ followers that's a big audience to bring in!
        But does he not know that more members on the forum will bring him more money in the end? Lol. There is an ad on every thread you click. More members = more people seeing the ads. This forum definitely isn't up to its potential.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
          But does he not know that more members on the forum will bring him more money in the end? Lol. There is an ad on every thread you click. More members = more people seeing the ads. This forum definitely isn't up to its potential.
          Lol I know mate, communties are the core of most sites. Especially blogs, i'll speak to him about that tonight too, he knows it's only a good thing to advertise the forums!

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
            there are ads on here? the fuck
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Originally posted by FlashyScn View Post

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Ya^^
                This smiley or one similar should be added:

Comment

I just hope it doesnt bring more troll bullshit

Comment

Originally posted by LilWayneHq View Post
                    I just hope it doesnt bring more troll bullshit
                    Probably will do, HQ has 150k+ followers on Twitter. Imagine say, 30k suddenly find out there is a forum? Lol.

Comment

Probably will be, HQ has 150k+ followers on Twitter. Imagine say, 30k suddenly find out there is a forum? Lol.
                      we got about 20-30 active posters on this forum, lol the site is going to crash then
                      THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

i haven't seen an ad since last year lmao
                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Originally posted by FlashyScn View Post
                          +1

AddBlock stays winning

Comment

Working...
                          X