Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soo Woop...
    Last edited by VoodooTattoo; 04-06-2013, 07:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooTattoo View Post
      Cristian Radke & Flow feat. Slim Boogie - Music while we druggin'
      07 Track 7.wma

- - - Updated - - -

Christian Radke & Flow feat. Percy P - Soulja Hatin'
      08 08 Track 8.wma
      why you posting them if they ain't supposed to be out?

Comment

• Originally posted by nucklez954 View Post
        Nigga you been quiet lately lol
        Sorry man, I just recently took a vacation and been going through some bullshit.

I'm trying to get back to a normal routine again

EDIT: @VoodooTattoo what's the deal with these songs

Comment

• Shout out to [MENTION=82111]VoodooTattoo[/MENTION] for dem exclusives doe...
          Originally posted by Shake
          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Thanks for those tracks bro! stay up to date with vodoo @Danny M dude gettin the exclusives haha

EDIT: and [MENTION=82111]VoodooTattoo[/MENTION] Danny runs this site and YMHQ btw
            Last edited by TheMaker420; 04-05-2013, 08:47 PM.

Comment

• why these tracks .wma??

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
                Tbh I wouldn't even really mind if the Flamez was just Flow, Christian Radke, and Boogie.

Christian Radke would be a much better fit than Lazy genius.

First track is , second track was dope too. Everyone's verses were always on point, the hook was kinda decent though but it still fits the song. Third song is dope too. No Flow verse but I still fucks with it

Overall I fucks with all 3 songs
                Agreed

Comment

S/o to @VoodooTattoo for the exclusive tracks.

Wish Flow would release more music to everyone, hopefully he gets his fanbase up sooner than later in his career
                  How come some of his videos don't go on worldstar like "Bomb Ass Weed" or "Remember You". Is he not a certified YMCMB artist or does he need more buzz? What he should do, is get a video wit Wayne, I think Wayne has a video with every YMCMB artist except Flow, Torion, and T-Streets. If that can't happen he just need to try to get interviews on the radio (if possible, idk how rap game go)

Comment

Hmm I'm not sure. At first when bomb ass weed dropped I don't think he really had put any videos on World Star before that other than the track with kevin gates but that's only cause Gates was on it. He can probably get any of his videos on world star now if he wanted to.

And yeah he needs to do something to get his buzz up. He should just keep releasing music until fans start coming slowly. Some tracks from Brothers From Another Kolor are getting radio play in new orleans so that's pretty good. But that's not enough for now
                    That's cool how he on the radio. If he could put more videos on WorldStar he should try either Bluffin or Ordinary Shit and let Kevin Davis film it.

I think your right about him just putting music out. If you put out lots of music your bound to have a bigger fanbase(look at Lil B) and more artists would try to get him on features if he's good. I can already imagine Juicy J - Trippy King ft Flow

Comment

• Dem exclusives!
                      [MENTION=82111]VoodooTattoo[/MENTION] + Rep

Comment

• We need unreleased tracks 4m WOLF now..

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by VoodooTattoo View Post
                        track name 4 dis one?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by 187JoshM187
                        Tbh I wouldn't even really mind if the Flamez was just Flow, Christian Radke, and Boogie.

Christian Radke would be a much better fit than Lazy genius.

First track is , second track was dope too. Everyone's verses were always on point, the hook was kinda decent though but it still fits the song. Third song is dope too. No Flow verse but I still fucks with it

Overall I fucks with all 3 songs
                        but how u feel about Lazy G? I DL'd his tape and he has sum great songs. His style is very different 4m tha original Flamez style but different is good sumtimes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Gang View Post
                          track name 4 dis one?
                          Christian Radke & Flow - Late Night Creepin

Comment

Working...
                          X