No announcement yet.

Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yall are givin dis voodoo guy too much hate, let him do his thang damn anyways, anybody got a sharebeast link to dat Dope Shit song dat was jus released?
    Chyeaaaaaaah!

Twitter:
    www.twitter.com/JAI_107

ReverbNation:
    www.reverbnation.com/YoungNobleKing

Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/YoungNobleKing

YouTube
    http://www.youtube.com/user/DeziDoRhytMusik

Shout out my label PsychoZ On The Street ProductionZ.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dezi-Do Rhyt View Post
      Yall are givin dis voodoo guy too much hate, let him do his thang damn anyways, anybody got a sharebeast link to dat Dope Shit song dat was jus released?
      its on youngmoneyhq

well i downloaded it from there

Comment

• Originally posted by CODEiNE BRYANT View Post
        late af

ban this user and close down his tattoo shop so he goes broke and turns to a bum
        Lmfao.. U need to learn about life kid. U have never touched codeine before. You still live at home with your mommy. youre still in school, you have no job & you play around on the internet all day everyday. Youve never even gotten any pussy before. Lmao. You dont even know what life is. Now stop running ya mouth before i call ya mommy & tell her how youre acting up on the internet..

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Dezi-Do Rhyt View Post
        Yall are givin dis voodoo guy too much hate, let him do his thang damn anyways, anybody got a sharebeast link to dat Dope Shit song dat was jus released?
        Its all good homie. Hate dont bother me one bit.. It actually makes me go harder on them pussies.

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooTattoo View Post
          It actually makes me go harder on them pussies.
          You forgot the *pause*

Comment

• [QUOTE=VoodooTattoo;1114250]Took the 5th ward nigga out of there.. lol. Hes from the east homie..

- - - Updated - - -

Yeh but Flow can walk through any hood !

lolhqdefault.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Hey When is slim's Misfits Droppin?

- - - Updated - - -

Slim Boogie - Pop It Ft Flow & Chedda
            https://soundcloud.com/slim_boogie/s...pop-it-ft-flow
            Dope (̅_̅_̅(̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅(̅_̅_̲̅ _̅_̅_̅() ڪے
            Hit Me on on Twitter |FOLLOW|

Comment

Lmfao.. U need to learn about life kid. U have never touched codeine before. You still live at home with your mommy. youre still in school, you have no job & you play around on the internet all day everyday. Youve never even gotten any pussy before. Lmao. You dont even know what life is. Now stop running ya mouth before i call ya mommy & tell her how youre acting up on the Internet.

this can't be life

be prepared for an ether.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                this can't be life

be prepared for an ether.
                first [MENTION=4348]lilweezyfan[/MENTION] and now [MENTION=82111]VoodooTattoo[/MENTION] ethers [MENTION=42670]CODEiNE BRYANT[/MENTION]

Comment

Lmfao.. U need to learn about life kid. U have never touched codeine before. You still live at home with your mommy. youre still in school, you have no job & you play around on the internet all day everyday. Youve never even gotten any pussy before. Lmao. You dont even know what life is. Now stop running ya mouth before i call ya mommy & tell her how youre acting up on the internet..

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Ya i feel it. i got hataz here too. but nobody finna fuk wit a D street niga lyke me aha
                    Chyeaaaaaaah!

Twitter:
                    www.twitter.com/JAI_107

ReverbNation:
                    www.reverbnation.com/YoungNobleKing

Facebook:
                    https://www.facebook.com/YoungNobleKing

YouTube
                    http://www.youtube.com/user/DeziDoRhytMusik

Shout out my label PsychoZ On The Street ProductionZ.

Comment

• Originally posted by Critic View Post
                      The original Flamez were better. I think YMCMB changed them or something.
                      the idea of "YMCMB" got 2 dey head maaaaayne lol, sorta. I think dey became 2 confident but the biggest change was the hardcore drugs. i hate dat I am a bit negative at times when it comes 2 the FLAMEZ, I kno I should just look past tha "old flamez" and only see the new cuz dats wut we b gettin 4m now on.

I'm lookin 4ward to "Misfitz" either way, just wish it'd release sooner than later

Comment

I would look at yourself before you talk shit e-thuggin' on a Lil Wayne fan site. You on here catching feelings because some people on here don't like one song that Flow is featured on, oh how 'hard' of you ...

Comment

• How Long is Flow locked up ??
                          Last edited by Lil-Waayne; 06-25-2013, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X