Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
    He's the talk of new orleans as in all of his fans finding out what he got arrested for.

Niyo said he's giving the track to Danny and mentioned him on twitter so obviously thats good information.

And can you not quote me every 2 seconds, you're saying the sameshit

- - - Updated - - -

I keep forgetting I'm the groupie

Boogie barely even got good punchlines in his recent songs
    At least if you're gonna try and talk like a blood, replace all the c's

Niyo is a hating bitch. When we put the "free flow" shirts on the YM website, he made a huge deal about it saying they werent official, cuz he dont know me & he even talked shit about Flow & his BM over the phone. He made a big deal about it cuz he originally designed the design we were going to use for the shirt. He was mad cuz he wasnt getiing any money for it, but neither were we. We was coming up with the money to get the shirts made & all the profit was to go to Mya, flows BM. but that bitch ass nigga hated on us & told Danny that they wasnt official, & Danny, like a bitch, took the shirts off the main page cuz he got scared that he would get sued.
    FGM dont fuck with Niyo. They actually got beef. So any music u hear on hear that is produced by Flight School, was recorded before Flow got locked up obviously.. So fuck Niyo & Flight School!

Im not a Blood. I am FGM. Theres a difference. But all them niggas Bloods. I am affiliated. So if i want to talk like a Blood, i can..

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
    you think Flow has any shot of beating the cases?
    Originally posted by c1c2c3c4 View Post
    Hey VooDoo No Lie Bro you retweeted me lol I Put That Brothers From Another Kolor Was The Hardest Tape I Have Heard Which Is No Lie For Real For Real. Follow Ya Boy Though Bro!!
    thats wuts up soowoo.. Wuts your twitter name slime?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
    you think Flow has any shot of beating the cases?
    Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
    i thought misfits was dropping today?
    Hes waiting on Flow to come home.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by tmillzy View Post
    Yall think tune will bail him out? @VoodooTattoo
    The Mob is like, Fuck Tune & YM. FGM doing more than them. We dont need them niggas. Flow is innocent & he will be free soon enough.

Originally posted by 187JoshM187
    It was supposed to. Original date was July 4th but he said if it didn't drop July 4th it'll drop in July for sure.

hopefully he's not just sitting there and waiting til flow gets out
    Thats exactly what hes doing. Waiting for Flow.

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooTattoo View Post
      Niyo is a hating bitch. When we put the "free flow" shirts on the YM website, he made a huge deal about it saying they werent official, cuz he dont know me & he even talked shit about Flow & his BM over the phone. He made a big deal about it cuz he originally designed the design we were going to use for the shirt. He was mad cuz he wasnt getiing any money for it, but neither were we. We was coming up with the money to get the shirts made & all the profit was to go to Mya, flows BM. but that bitch ass nigga hated on us & told Danny that they wasnt official, & Danny, like a bitch, took the shirts off the main page cuz he got scared that he would get sued.
      Not really. I don't want to get caught up in whatever problems you two have.

Niyo is cool with me and he is cool with Flow too I believe.

Comment

FGM dont fuck with Niyo. They actually got beef. So any music u hear on hear that is produced by Flight School, was recorded before Flow got locked up obviously.. So fuck Niyo & Flight School!

Im not a Blood. I am FGM. Theres a difference. But all them niggas Bloods. I am affiliated. So if i want to talk like a Blood, i can..

- - - Updated - - -

thats wuts up soowoo.. Wuts your twitter name slime?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

The Mob is like, Fuck Tune & YM. FGM doing more than them. We dont need them niggas. Flow is innocent & he will be free soon enough.

Why are you acting so reckless

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
          Not really. I don't want to get caught up in whatever problems you two have.

Niyo is cool with me and he is cool with Flow too I believe.
          There is nothing to get caught up on. The t shirts being on your website would help Flow out greatly!
          Flow said fuck Niyo! Niyo is a money hungry bitch! We were serving a good cause by selling them shirts & Niyo fucked that up!
          FGM is not cool with Niyo or Flight School!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by OVO Drizzy View Post
          Why are you acting so reckless
          Wreckless??? Cuz them bitch ass niggas is just letting Flow sit there. They aint doing shit to help him!

- - - Updated - - -

Comment

It had a "get smoked" line in there which really became popular after wayne remixed it so I'm assuming it was after.
            It became popular after Lil Mouse made it

Comment

• Originally posted by Sjors View Post
              It became popular after Lil Mouse made it
              No. Once Wayne remixed it a shit ton of rappers said it, fact.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                No. Once Wayne remixed it a shit ton of rappers said it, fact.
                The Lil Mouse version is way more popular lol

Comment

Forgot to post this my bad
                  @Danny M

https://soundcloud.com/chadbeezy/pop-a-molly-feat-flow

Pop a molly Featuring Flow

Short little verse but I fucks with it
                  not bad

Comment

Flow's recent verses have been actually pretty decent(the ones with boogie anyway) but that 911 track could've been better.

He said some real shit in the beginning of his second verse, but overall it still could've been better. Hopefully he records fast when he gets outta jail and drops some dope shit.
                    if he gets out of jail.

Comment

• holy shitt!!! i did not know that flow was in jail, AND FOR MURDER? fuckk
                      [COLOR="rgb(105, 105, 105)"]I LOOK DOWN I SEE THEM , WHEN I LOOK UP I DON'T SEE ANY[/COLOR]

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

thats wuts up soowoo.. Wuts your twitter name slime? @ThaDeepEnd
                        - - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

And even if the sky come fallin BITCH imma still be high

Comment

Lol he'll be out soon most likely.
                          but then he will still have to go to court and do time for attempting to kill someone right?

Comment

Working...
                          X