This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Woocky View Post
    Don't watch Django while being high. It's weird.
    I watched it high as fuck. was GOAT

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• Originally posted by JODY HiGHROLLER View Post
      Didnt understand shit. I was only laughing my ass of at the "nigger jokes". #noracist tho.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dexter. View Post
        @Weezyiscrazy

Finally watched pulp fiction, was pretty good.

Might watch Reservoir Dogs next.
        Watch "The Usual Suspect"

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Brooklyn View Post
        Watched "That's My Boy"
        Pretty good movie lol

Comment

• Going the watch Sleepers tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Waq1 View Post
            Going the watch Sleepers tonight.
            I've had that on my watchlist for a while. Sounds interesting, but never got a around seeing it. Can you write your thoughts about it afterwards.

- - - Updated - - -

Rust and Bone.

Wow. It blew me away. I found it really nteresting from the very beginning, but after some surprisingly explicit scenes I wasn't sure what to think about it. But it was exactly the raw and honest approach that made this movie so good.
            And of course Jacques Audiard's beautiful directing holds this movie together. The cinematography is top notch and very unique.
            Actors is great too. This movie is no Hollywood bigshot. It does not sugarcoat anything. It's raw and straight forward, either you like it or you don't. I enjoyed it after I got used to its style, and it was quite an experience. Btw, french movies>>>

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
              I've had that on my watchlist for a while. Sounds interesting, but never got a around seeing it. Can you write your thoughts about it afterwards.

- - - Updated - - -

Rust and Bone.

Wow. It blew me away. I found it really nteresting from the very beginning, but after some surprisingly explicit scenes I wasn't sure what to think about it. But it was exactly the raw and honest approach that made this movie so good.
              And of course Jacques Audiard's beautiful directing holds this movie together. The cinematography is top notch and very unique.
              Actors is great too. This movie is no Hollywood bigshot. It does not sugarcoat anything. It's raw and straight forward, either you like it or you don't. I enjoyed it after I got used to its style, and it was quite an experience. Btw, french movies>>>
              Will do if I watch it lol sometimes I say I'll watch it and don't end up watching it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Waq1 View Post
                Will do if I watch it lol sometimes I say I'll watch it and don't end up watching it.
                Totally recognize that shit lol

I usually just take 5 good movies to choose from and think about how my mood is, and then hit play. Not too much thinking and preparing, cause then I'll end up not watching shit...

Comment

• Comment

always think about what i should watch high lol...what are your favorites?
                    THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• I should've had listened to [MENTION=62093]Kuzz[/MENTION]...
                      I watched that movie Pitch Perfect expecting it to be really funny! I laughed a few times about that Fat Amy but overall it sucked, it was horrible, predictable, boring, not funny most of the time and like you already have watched something like this like a 100 times. I hate Glee btw and it was like a Glee movie. Hated it.

I also watched Intouchables, great movie! It really inspired me and I just loved it!

Comment

• Originally posted by IceMan View Post
                        always think about what i should watch high lol...what are your favorites?
                        as for the typical stoner movies: definitely half baked, knocked up, this is 40, dazed and confused, cabin in the woods. i know more but i cant remember them right now lol

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

as for the typical stoner movies: definitely half baked, knocked up, this is 40, dazed and confused, cabin in the woods. i know more but i cant remember them right now lol
                          nah not the typical stoner movies lol (gonna watch Dazed & Confused anyway though )

kinda felt like The Crimson Rivers or Madagascar could be good
                          THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Working...
                          X