This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
    Watched number 2 today, might stick on number 3 for tonight.
    I never watched any God Father...

Is it amazing?
    Originally posted by Shake
    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by ThijnNickiWeezy View Post
      Anyone seen Gravity? Gonna see it this week, reviews are so good, it has to be great!
      that film will either be amazing or terrible
      only 2 actors gonna be interesting too
      post your thoughts on here when you watch it bruh

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
        I never watched any God Father...

Is it amazing?
        Well it really depends if you are into that kind of movie and how it's done... I personally love it. Defo lives up to being one of the greats.

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
          that film will either be amazing or terrible
          only 2 actors gonna be interesting too
          post your thoughts on here when you watch it bruh
          It has a 96 on Metacritic, 95% positive on RottenTomatoes. It's amazing. I will though!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
          Well it really depends if you are into that kind of movie and how it's done... I personally love it. Defo lives up to being one of the greats.
          I watched it when I was young. Too young I guess because I can't remember it. Scarface > Godfather though imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThijnNickiWeezy View Post
            Anyone seen Gravity? Gonna see it this week, reviews are so good, it has to be great!
            My most anticipated movie of the year.

Alfonso Cuar�n is a genius. But although it has gotten amazing reviews, you have to prepare yourself for what you are about to see. It will be no action movie with huge explosions every 10 minutes. It's an intense and super-realistic thriller about the feeling of being trapped in space. And Cuar�n directing just makes it all 1000x better!

Have you seen Children of Men? Expect something like that, visually.

Now when everybody is talking about Godfather, it reminds me I have to watch em again soon, especially Part 2. But they are just so god damn long! lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
              My most anticipated movie of the year.

Alfonso Cuar�n is a genius. But although it has gotten amazing reviews, you have to prepare yourself for what you are about to see. It will be no action movie with huge explosions every 10 minutes. It's an intense and super-realistic thriller about the feeling of being trapped in space. And Cuar�n directing just makes it all 1000x better!

Have you seen Children of Men? Expect something like that, visually.

Now when everybody is talking about Godfather, it reminds me I have to watch em again soon, especially Part 2. But they are just so god damn long! lol
              Actually that even makes me want to see it more because I wanna see what the movie will be like since it won't be action.

I don't but I will very soon, heard a lot about his long shots without any cuts. I (obviously) did see Harry Potter 3 and that movie is amazing, the way he went in a new, darker direction with HP >>>

Comment

• Don't know what to watch tonight. Hmm

Comment

• Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
                  Don't know what to watch tonight. Hmm
                  The Sitter =)

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                    The Sitter =)
                    Thanx for the suggestion, but I don't think I'll enjoy that movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                      The Sitter =)
                      The one with Jonah Hill

I found it pretty funny

Comment

• Scary Movie 5 sucked ass. can't believe Mac Miller and Snoop wasted their time being in that.

Erica Ash (a C-list actress) was the hottest chick in there.
                        .................... ....................

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post
                          Scary Movie 5 sucked ass. can't believe Mac Miller and Snoop wasted their time being in that.
                          Erica Ash (a C-list actress) was the hottest chick in there.
                          Fuck no.

Just take Katrina Bowden for example. God damn!

Comment

Working...
                          X