• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh yall talkin about disconnect?

yea thats a must watch movie

not as good as inception but still good

Comment

• [MENTION=35175]WeezYIsCraaazY[/MENTION] - Le M�pris (Contempt) is great, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
        @WeezYIsCraaazY - Le M�pris (Contempt) is great, right?

Best film ever, no lie!

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
          Best film ever, no lie!
          The Elephant Man is also great, right?

I'm ordering these two anyways, a deal came up which I couldn't pass on.

Comment

The Elephant Man is also great, right?

I'm ordering these two anyways, a deal came up which I couldn't pass on.
            Yeah, a very good film -- although it's definitely one of Lynch's weaker films.

Is it a digibook deal but Studio Canal?

Comment

• Ohhh yeahhhh Man of Steel is available 720p now!! Watching that shit tonight!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                Ohhh yeahhhh Man of Steel is available 720p now!! Watching that shit tonight!
                that film sucked.

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                  It ain't really a spoiler because I don't say if he died or not.

It's just like saying "they go driving down the road in the movie" =/

Stop catching feelings about movies
                  Come on man, it's a spoiler. It ain't about catching feelings, this is a thread for movies you just don't post shit like that. You clearly know it was a spoiler anybody with common sense can see that, just say sorry my bad, didn't mean to, that's it.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                  that film sucked imo.
                  #SupermanFanboy

+ it shitted on Superman Returns.

- - - Updated - - -

Ps.

Comment

Yeah, a very good film -- although it's definitely one of Lynch's weaker films.

Is it a digibook deal but Studio Canal?
                    Yeah, it's from the 'Studio Canal Collection' line. I just decided not to buy them though, after reading a review of Le M�pris' quality. It's an awful transfer.

Comment

Yeah, it's from the 'Studio Canal Collection' line. I just decided not to buy them though, after reading a review of Le M�pris' quality. It's an awful transfer.
                      It's not, trust me. The quality of the film has always been controversial -- especially because it was made with TechniScope.

I don't really care about quality though tbh. If a film's good it's good.

Comment

It's not, trust me. The quality of the film has always been controversial -- especially because it was made with TechniScope.

I don't really care about quality though tbh. If a film's good it's good.
                        Yeah I know, I would buy it, but the review is like REAAALLY awful. They gave the sound 1/5 stars. It's crazy. I've never seen such bad reviews man.

Here's a link: Blu-ray Review: Contempt (Le M�pris) | High-Def Digest

edit: Hm, I think I'll go for em anyways... This review looks better, and I trust you lol: http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Contempt-Blu-ray/8405/

So The Elephant Man for �11,3 and Le M�pris for �3,9 - Both Studio Canal Collection line. I'm satisfied.
                        Last edited by ProBitaz.; 10-15-2013, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Yeah I know, I would buy it, but the review is like REAAALLY awful. They gave the sound 1/5 stars. It's crazy. I've never seen such bad reviews man.

Here's a link: Blu-ray Review: Contempt (Le M�pris) | High-Def Digest

edit: Hm, I think I'll go for em anyways... This review looks better, and I trust you lol: Contempt Blu-ray

So The Elephant Man for �11,3 and Le M�pris for �3,9 - Both Studio Canal Collection line. I'm satisfied.

Plus, the film is part of the French New Wave -- they were very experimental so you should never really expect Gravity ​like quality.

Comment

Working...
                          X