X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post

LEAK FROM FAST AND FURIOUS 7 !
    Wouldn't call it a leak of FF7. It is to be found completely unhidden on the blu-ray release of Fast & Furious 6.

Comment

• Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
      Wouldn't call it a leak of FF7. It is to be found completely unhidden on the blu-ray release of Fast & Furious 6.
      Thats possible but the blu ray edition is set to be released around the 10th december so it its a leak.

Comment

Thats possible but the blu ray edition is set to be released around the 10th december so it its a leak.
        Oh. The blu-ray is already out here so that's why I got confused.

Comment

Oh. The blu-ray is already out here so that's why I got confused.
          Still thanks for the info, strange that it came out earlier in the UK than the US, lol.

Comment

Still thanks for the info, strange that it came out earlier in the UK than the US, lol.
            That is indeed strange.

I don't understand why I just can't lean to love The Godfather Part II. I just don't think it's a good movie. Slow-paced, over-long, uninteresting, under- and over-developed at the same time and with sloppy dialogue in a lot of the movie. Have I really watched the same movie as everybody else? I don't fucking get it.

Comment

• [MENTION=29841]ProBitaz.[/MENTION] you lied to me

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                @ProBitaz. you lied to me
                What is it?

Comment

What is it?
                  You said you would have watched Searching for Sugar Man if I watched The Hunt!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                    You said you would have watched Searching for Sugar Man if I watched The Hunt!
                    What ya gon do bout it mothafucka?

Haha nah man I would never lie. I said "around the same time as you watch The Hunt". I was too tired yesterday after Godfather Part II's long ass running-time.
                    I will undoubtly watch it today, I promise.
                    Last edited by ProBitaz.; 11-30-2013, 12:01 PM.

Comment

LEAK FROM FAST AND FURIOUS 7 !
                      I know FAF is getting repetitive and shit, but it's cool tbh...they still give us dope action (even tho some parts are redicliously illogical lol).

Not gonna lie, I wait for this shit every year
                      Originally posted by Shake
                      Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                        I know FAF is getting repetitive and shit, but it's cool tbh...they still give us dope action (even tho some parts are redicliously illogical lol).

Not gonna lie, I wait for this shit every year
                        i just hate how (I think Warner bros) started to get money hungry and make the movies every year which made Justin quit being a director

Hope the new guy is equally as cool
                        I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne_Fan_101 View Post
                          i just hate how (I think Warner bros) started to get money hungry and make the movies every year which made Justin quit being a director

Hope the new guy is equally as cool
                          James Wan got some serious talent. It's about time he gets the attention he deserves.

- And about the F&F-franchise, I see them as pure action and one-liner entertainment.
                          Although being stupid, badly written and seriously implausible, I've come to love the cast and their journey and the action scenes has kind of become an artform these past movies... I mean, they take it to another level and I bow my head in the dust for the entertainment-level they can present and that's all they should be viewed as - high entertainment value full of fuel and testosterone!

Comment

Working...
                          X