X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who seen The Master yet? dope fuckin movie best acting ive seen in a while

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
      Dunno if it was posted already but saw this last night!!! Exciting @ABjerg

Already got a 7.6 on IMDB from 202 user reviews... Bastards have seen it already!

Yeah, saw the trailer the day it dropped. I'm so hyped for it man!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
        has anyone seen cabin in the woods?? thinking of watching but i saw the description of the movie and it honestly looks so bad
        I heard great things about it but when I got to the end of the movie I was kinda disappointed.

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

I saw Lawless the day it come out the other week. Film is amazing. So good I went back to watch it again! Think I'll see 'House at the End of the Street' this week at some point.

Comment

I heard great things about it but when I got to the end of the movie I was kinda disappointed.

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

I saw Lawless the day it come out the other week. Film is amazing. So good I went back to watch it again! Think I'll see 'House at the End of the Street' this week at some point.

alright thanks alot ill check it out, and i saw lawless as well such a great movie i didnt think much when i was going to see it...alot better than i had expected

Comment

• Looper, Taken 2 and Skyfall in the next month of so.

Yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
              Looper, Taken 2 and Skyfall in the next month of so.

Yes.
              Can't wait for all of those. Looper looks sick! Gonna be a good month for movies again

Comment

Can't wait for all of those. Looper looks sick! Gonna be a good month for movies again
                the great return of bruce willis

Comment

• Originally posted by Proof View Post
                  the great return of bruce willis
                  Die Hard 5 early next year too

Comment

• Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
                    has anyone seen cabin in the woods?? thinking of watching but i saw the description of the movie and it honestly looks so bad
                    Cabin in the Woods is great if you're a fan of horror movies and you know what kind of cinema Joss Whedon and Drew Goddard makes. It's not supposed to be scary, it's supposed to make fun of the cliches that are so prevalent in horror movies; if you don't get or know basic horror tropes, then you probably won't find it that entertaining.

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

• Went & saw End of Watch last weekend...

Comment

• This year's best releases thus far:

10. Can't think, I'll just say the re-release of Raiders of the Lost Ark - 3.5/4
                        9 The Avengers - 2.5/4
                        8. The Amazing Spider-Man - 3/4
                        7. The Grey - 3/4
                        6. 21 Jump Street - 3/4
                        5. The Cabin In the Woods - 3.5/4
                        4. The Dark Knight Rises - 3.5/4
                        3. Killing Them Softly - 4/4
                        2. Moonrise Kingdom - 4/4
                        1. Prometheus - 4/4

Comment

• ummmmm so christopher nolan is making a superman movie? was anyone aware of that? i wasn't tbh

Comment

Working...
                          X