No announcement yet.

Grand Theft Auto V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need for speed high stakes was the only game i played a lot on a pc back in the early 2000's... man i miss that game

i tried playing the first call of duty on pc and was horrible at it, the controls were so difficult

then i got it on xbox and it was so much easier,

i give props to guys that play good on pc but that shits just too annoying/difficult to learn for me

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
      need for speed high stakes was the only game i played a lot on a pc back in the early 2000's... man i miss that game

i tried playing the first call of duty on pc and was horrible at it, the controls were so difficult

then i got it on xbox and it was so much easier,

i give props to guys that play good on pc but that shits just too annoying/difficult to learn for me
      really?

Comment

• Come on Rockstar! The sooner they release info the better. I hope we get it before 2013

You ain't a king, you a joker card.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jinglewaffle View Post
          Come on Rockstar! The sooner they release info the better. I hope we get it before 2013
          Right now we are looking at a 2012 release according to take twos financial report, they have a big amount of expected income before march 31st 2013, and they said 60% will come from rockstar, they will need time for it to sell before march 31st, so what better time then the holiday season? october/november is looking really good, just depends now if rockstar stick to the schedule ( if oct/nov is their schedule for gta) and not delay it.

Comment

• Fingers crossed for info in June then...

You ain't a king, you a joker card.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jinglewaffle View Post
              Fingers crossed for info in June then...
              Or maybe tommorow, in the trailer rockstar had the number 2405 on the pavement in front of the house, and tommorow is the 24/05, and some other clues pointing towards tommorow.. we will see.

Comment

• Originally posted by T.tunechi View Post
                Or maybe tommorow, in the trailer rockstar had the number 2405 on the pavement in front of the house, and tommorow is the 24/05, and some other clues pointing towards tommorow.. we will see.
                Source?
                OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Originally posted by T.tunechi View Post
                  Highly doubt it. But you never know. Rockstar is very tricky when it comes to releasing shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
                    Source?
                    Cant remember all of em, just fan speculation on how rockstar have done stuff in the past. i read it on the gta forums. i know nothing will probably happen, but i like the hype lol.

Edit http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?s...ic=509980&st=0

read the op
                    Last edited by T.tunechi; 05-23-2012, 12:11 PM.

Comment

• max payne's got me pumped for this.
                      http://scroogemcdope.tumblr.com/
                      if you're on tumblr, follow my blog & i'll follow back!

Comment

• GTAForums.com -> 2405 Countdown Thread

Read the op, all the clues to why people think something will happen tommorow.

Comment

• Calmmmm downn peoples!

5th-7th June, next Tuesday to Thursday, we will get GTA info.

Comment

Working...
                          X