X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
    I see someones filling in the features for Cli
    Hey cli is not here so can you put a verse on Belly Dancer??

Comment

• Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
      This post is very good. You deserve all the reps in the world. I'm reading it over and over and over. Not.
      thanks.
      EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by akkucc View Post
        Hey cli is not here so can you put a verse on Belly Dancer??
        me?
        twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

• [MENTION=43392]MC_Crary[/MENTION] fucking murdered that 'Flexin On Em' beat, wow.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

@MC_Crary fucking murdered that 'Flexin On Em' beat, wow.

great, u should send him a pm next time bro
            EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by YUNG DIEZEL View Post
              great, why dont you send him a pm next time next bro
              Difference is, I was making a general statement, not asking him something. But continue being the little faggot you are.

Comment

Difference is, I was making a general statement,
                not asking him something. But continue being the little faggot you are.
                whoa there buddy, now you wanna start name-calling cool down bro bro.
                so now the studio chat is only for general statements??? <<<
                and now questions are for pm's only huh??? <<<<<<<<<<<<<< (sorry maybe i should've pm'd you that )

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

these are your words not mine bro. you said it.

Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
                This thread is for anything that's not a physical song or video. I'm sure we're all getting tired of seeing pointless threads about recording equipment everyday, and other pointless threads. Discuss all of your equipment here, anything involving Tha Studio, and whatever you want. Most of y'all know how this works.
                OWNED.COM

Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
                Most of y'all know how this works.
                apparently you dont
                Last edited by YUNG DIEZEL; 06-06-2012, 07:47 PM.

Comment

• I still never said you couldn't post what you did in this thread, just said PM's are more suited for that and no one cares about a collab between two rappers who mimic their style from other rappers. But keep thinking I got "owned", if that's what makes you feel better.

Comment

I still never said you couldn't post what you did in this thread, just said PM's are more suited for that and no one cares about a collab between two rappers who mimic their style from other rappers. But keep thinking I got "owned", if that's what makes you feel better.
                    i never said that you said one couldnt post what i did.
                    i simply just reiterated your statements so you could see how dumb you look
                    and thats your opinion that no one wants to hear a collab with us.
                    i bet a million dollars that you go into the thread and listen to the song,
                    you may not comment, but you gonna definately listen to it (you might even like it, and download it)
                    and i dont mimic anyone bruh.
                    Last edited by YUNG DIEZEL; 06-06-2012, 08:34 PM. Reason: -

Comment

I still never said you couldn't post what you did in this thread, just said PM's are more suited for that and no one cares about a collab between two rappers who mimic their style from other rappers. But keep thinking I got "owned", if that's what makes you feel better.

why you coming for me lol? better yet why do you care? would they care more if you, a swagless individual who makes "swag" music and say mykill collaborated ? i doubt it tbh.

and also i dont mimic anybody, i have influences as do you and every rapper alive today. lil wayne, drake, jay-z, etc
                      twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

• Noble and Myk have been my favorite Studio rappers since the jump. I have all of their projects. Fuck a niggas thoughts. That What a Blunt tape. Swagged the fuck out. Still ridin for Poyo too though.

Comment

• When are you guys gonna drop the mic and realize your wasting your time?

Comment

Working...
                          X